MIG Welder New
Job Title: MIG Welder
We are currently recruiting for a MIG welder for our well establish client in Bilston.
- Contract will be 40 hours with opportunities for overtime (hour and a quarter).
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, with Fridays 7am to 4pm.
- Every day there is a 50 minute lunch break 11:30 to 12:20 (10:30 to 11:20 on Fridays), and another 10 minute break in the afternoon 3:00pm to 3:10pm.
- The products we manufacture are mainly manual handling equipment such as pallets and cages, with construction primarily made of steel box section, sheet steel and mesh.
- All production work is all jig-based.
- Employees will be required to be capable of some manual handling i.e. moving cages, moving material etc.
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button below!
Work together, we’re better connected.