Multi-drop Driver (7.5 Tonne)
Posted today New
Multi-drop Driver (7.5 Tonne) required for a position with our well-established client based in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
This particular company are well known nationally within their specialised and have been established 50 years and have 10 RDC's strategically placed around the UK. The Multi-drop Driver (7.5 Tonne) will be place on an transfer basis.
The Multi-drop Driver (7.5 Tonne) will be required to work 4 days a week, one of which will be a Saturday. There will be an average of 3-10 drops per shift to anywhere from Restaurants to Schools around the routed area. Handball will be required for this role. This is a full time temp to perm role. Full training will be provided.
Requirements for this Role:
- C1 Entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital Tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points
- Safety Boots & Hiz Viz Vest
- Flexibilty to work Saturdays
The start time will vary between 5:30am - 6:30am the driver will work between 40-50 hours over a 4 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
- £10 per hour Monday to Saturday (PAYE)
- £11 per hour Monday to Saturday (LTD)
- £15 per hour Sunday/Bank Holiday (PAYE)
- £16 per hour Sunday/Bank Holiday (LTD)
How to Apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.