Posted 16 Days Ago
Business Development Consultant required for rapidly expanding workforce solutions provider within the Driving, Industrial and Office work sectors
Workchain have been established for 12 years and have seen significant year on year growth. Never has it been more exciting to join a national, innovative company at a time when we’re pioneering our very own flexible workforce solution. As a Business Development Consultant at Workchain you will be a valued team member. We will invest in your career over the long term - as well as providing you with all the opportunities you need to quickly move up the career ladder.
JOB PURPOSE OF A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT:
The role of a Business Development Consultant is one in which you will make outbound sales calls to targeted local businesses to establish whether they would be interested in using our flexible workforce solution services. You will book meetings with those companies for you to attend as our sales representative with a view to converting them in to a new customer. You will also be responsible for re-establishing business income from clients who have spent with us in the past but are not currently spending.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, an outgoing & confident personality and a desire to succeed in life.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT:
• Growing the existing client base
• Proactively developing client relationships over the phone and arranging meetings for you to attend
• Identifying opportunities, creating new sales leads and meeting revenue targets
• Using appropriate marketing tools & strategies to assist in the achievement of targets
PERSON SPECIFICATION FOR A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT:
• Enthusiastic team player with a drive to succeed
• Target driven and able to motivate other team members
• Strong partnership and relationship building style with clients
• Self motivated, with the ability to work proactively on own initiative as well as within a close knit team
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Excellent time management and organisational abilities
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• A commitment to developing self and others
• Strong analytical approach and attention to detail
• A flexible approach to their work
• A strong basic salary + commission
• Promotion is based on performance and not on length of service
• Fast track promotion opportunities
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT - SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION.