Posted 8 days ago
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
A warehouse supervisor is required for our well-established client in Stoke, Staffordshire.
This particular company are well known nationally, have operated in the area for over 30 years. The supervisor will be placed on a permanent basis and will oversee the running of shifts, daily, on behalf of the warehouse manager.
- Ensure accuracy of goods in
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload for that shift
- Communicate job expectations and coach team members
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
Requirements for this role:
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- The ability to use your initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Hold a current FLT certificate of competence
Hours & Pay:
You will be required to work from Monday to Friday, hours of work do vary as they do operate 24/7 so flexibility is key for this role. Overtime may be available.
Pay - £22k-£30k (dependant on experience)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we're better connected.