Posted 10 days ago
Van Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
This particular company are well known nationally and have 97 stores placed around the UK. The Van Driver will be placed on an ongoing basis
The Van Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday. There is an average of 5-10 drops per shift all of which are located within a 40-mile radius of the depot in Milton Keynes. All deliveries are delivered on box vehicles with tail lifts but handball will be a requirement within this role accompanied by a Driver’s mate. This is an ongoing position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The Van Driver will require:
- B entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift Start times
- Physically Fit
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 6am – 8am and the Van Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
- £9 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £9.50 per Hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £10 per hour Weekend (PAYE)
- £11 per Hour Weekend (Limited Company)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.