Posted 27 days ago
HGV Technician required for a position with our well-established client in Birmingham.
This particular company are well known nationally and have operated in the area for over 25 years. The HGV Technician will be placed on a long term on-going role with access to permanent vacancies.
The HGV Technician will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday. Ideally as a Mechanic / Truck Technician you will come from a time served Motor Vehicle technician background having attained appropriate City & Guilds, NVQ or B/TEC qualifications. More importantly you will have experience of working in a Heavy Goods Vehicle workshop and preferably in a franchise dealer environment.standard.
Requirments for the role:
• Carry out routine inspections, maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard
• Carry out a wide range of defect repairs from replacing a bulb to replacing brake discs and pads etc.
• Fault diagnostic and rectification using the latest manufacturers computer systems and tooling
• Complete job cards and service sheets in a timely manner
• A HGV license is desired but not essential.
Hours & Pay:
Hours to be confirmed at interview.
Pay between - £11 - £13 per hour
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.