Posted 10 days ago
Workchain are currently recruiting for a warehouse operative to work for our client in the Wolverhampton area.
Your main duties will include order picking nuts and bolts on a daily basis. This will be paper bases so you will be required to pick from a note, read description and quantity and any special instructions.
- Experience using a tape gun
- Experience using a pallet truck
- Experience using computers to confirm orders/ check for stock locations
- Be able to organise own work load, through the pick notes issued
- Be able to lift boxes up to 25KG
- Be able to write in clear handwriting for any notes required on pick notes/ re labelling boxes
- Numerate with experience using scales – candidate will be required to check product and count product using scales.
- Fork lift/counter balance/ bendi license.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 10:00 - 19:00
If you would like to be out to work in 48 hours or less please sign up at www.workchain.co.uk and a member of our friendly team will be in touch with you within 1 business hour.
Work together, We’re better connected