Posted 9 days ago
Warehouse Operative required for a well-known company in the Leek area.
This position is an immediate start on an on-going basis. Permanent roles will be offered to candidates who show enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
• General warehouse duties in a fast paced environment
• Assembling various products
• Carrying out quality checks
• Picking, assembling, packing, shrink wrapping, palletising
• Manual handling, heavy lifting upto 20kgs
• Goods in, checking and allocating stock
• Ensuring goods are ready for despatch via courier and/or pallet load
• Assist in physical stock takes
• Dealing with delivery/collection drivers
• Communicating effectively with the team
Must be used to using tools screwdriver,spanner, drill etc. as there will be assembling involved in general warehouse duties.
Requirements for this role:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Safety boots and High Visibility vest
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.