Warehouse Operative required for a temp to perm position with a top Wiltshire logistics company
We are looking for Warehouse Operatives with some experience of Forklift work who this client can train to use their VNA forklift. Whether you currently hold a licence, have an in house licence or even a licence that has expired, we would like to hear from you as your experience is valuable.
At first, you will work Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00 until you are full trained up on the client’s forklift. After this you will move onto a 4 on 4 off system.
This is a great company to join because the management are friendly and they offer lots of training and support to their staff and can offer long term permanent work should you be good for the role.
If you are looking for a long term career option, then read on and apply.
The Warehouse Operative will require:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Some FLT experience
Hours & Pay:
- Day whilst training (up to 6 week) 08:00 – 16:00
- Rotating shifts 4 on 4 off after this with start times either 06:00 or 18:00
The hourly rate for this role is
- PAYE - £9ph in training – £9.50ph once trained with further pay rises
How to apply:
- Click apply or register with us at www.workchain.co.uk
Work together, we’re better connected.