Posted 26 days ago
Location – Bristol/Avonmouth
Workchain is looking for a Yard Operative for a rapidly expanding plant hire company. The company has depots in Cardiff, Swansea, Bristol, Birmingham and Newbury. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a Yard Operative to join the Service team in Bristol on an ongoing full-time basis.
The Yard Operative will carry out the external and internal cleaning of machines returned from hire, ensure the yard premises are kept clean and tidy, refuel machines returned from hire and assist with the workshop functions. The Yard Operative will report to workshop foreman.
The ideal candidate for the role will:
· Be an excellent communicator at all levels
· Have experience in a similar role
· Have hi-viz vest and safety boots
· Be flexible and adaptable in a constantly evolving and changing environment
· Have the ability to distinguish between damage to a machine and wear and tear.
Hours & Pay:
Working Monday to Friday starting at 08:00, 45 hours per week.
The hourly rate for this role is £8.50
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk
Work together, we’re better connected.