7.5 Tonne Driver
7.5 Tonne Driver required for a position with our client in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
Our client prides themselves on being a family run business and are rightly proud of their successful history. Having operated out of their main site in Peterborough for over 70 years, the company are now highly regarded as the region’s leading foodservice wholesaler.
This business built their foundations within the farming industry. However, with a recognition for a need to diversify, they have made a successful transition into becoming a well-recognised foodservice wholesaler of frozen goods.
Our client regards their staff as a pivotal part of their accomplishments and are now hiring for a 7.5T Driver to add value to the business on a temporary to permanent basis.
The General Operative - The Role:
- Day shifts (overtime available)
- Delivering ambient and chilled goods to customers
- 8-12 drops per day
- Fast paced environment
- Hi-vis and safety boots are essential
The General Operative – The Person:
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Hardworking attitude
- Self-motivating and the ability to work unaided
- Minimum 1 year’s warehouse experience (Preferred but not essential)
What We Offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Working Hours
- Holiday Entitlement
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Full Digital Control of Your Working Life
The start time for this role is 07:30 each morning and you will work between 40 and 55 hours per week.