Forklift Driver Counterbalance
Experienced Forklift Counterbalance Driver Wanted:
Are you an experienced Forklift Counterbalance Driver seeking a new opportunity? Look no further! We are currently recruiting for a skilled individual to join a team in the Foston area.
As a Forklift Counterbalance Driver, your primary responsibility will be the efficient loading and unloading of products onto single and double-decker vehicles. Utilizing a clamp truck, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth flow of our logistics operations. Additionally, you will be responsible for scanning products onto the truck. Flexibility is key, as there may be occasions where assistance in other areas of the business is required during both quieter and busier periods.
- Proven experience in a warehouse environment
- Valid FLT Counterbalance licence with a minimum of 1 month's hands-on experience
- High-visibility attire and safety boots
- Adaptability to handle various tasks throughout the shift
- 6 am to 6 pm (4 days on, 4 days off)
- 6 pm to 6 am (4 days on, 4 days off)
If you are a motivated and skilled Forklift Counterbalance Driver looking for a rewarding opportunity with a reputable company, we want to hear from you! Apply today by submitting an application through on the advert or for more information please us on 01332 207766. Join us in contributing to the success of our long-standing legacy in the logistics industry.