HGV Class 2 Driver
HGV Class 2 (LGV C) Driver / Drayman - required to work for our prestigous client based in Sawston Cambridge, this is a temp to perm position for the right candidate.
Monday to Friday 42.5hrs per week. (with occasional bank holiday and seasonal cover)
Monday to Friday £11 per hour PAYE
Saturday £12 per hour PAYE
Sunday and Bank Holiday £13 per hour PAYE
To distribute the products professionally and safely to on- trade retailers while exceeding customer service expectations, working from the Sawston depot, Cambridge.
- Must be able to drive an HGV Class 2 Vehicle (LGV C), and a Digi tacho card and CPC is essential.
Be responsible for getting delivery to the destination safely, and ensuring delivery is safely unloaded
· Professionally represent the client in customer facing situations
· Be personally responsible for the safe return of all company property
· Anticipate change and adapt as needed to the evolving environment
· Prepared to work some extra hours as and when required.
· Confident and outgoing personality is essential.
· Driven, logical thinker with good communication and presentation skills.
· Full clean driving license in date CPC and must hold digital tachograph card.
· To pick orders for distribution and load correctly and safely.
· Check road worthiness of vehicle and comply with current regulations
· Trustworthy, diligent and numerically competent.
· Physically able to undertake manual tasks.
· Smart and suitably dressed with supplied safety wear.
If this job role sounds like it is for you then here is how to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk
Work together, we’re better connected.