HGV Class 2 Driver
Title: Temporary HGV Class 2 Driver in Lichfield - Join the Driving Industry Today!
Company: Workchain Recruitment Agency
Location: Lichfield, UK
Are you an experienced and qualified HGV Class 2 Driver looking for temporary work in Lichfield? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our prestigious client as they look to expand their driving team. Apply now and work within the fast-paced driving industry!
- Safely and efficiently drive and deliver goods as assigned by the client
- Comply with all relevant legislation regarding the operation of an HGV Class 2 vehicle
- Carry out routine vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness
- Load and unload goods as necessary, adhering to health and safety regulations
- Complete accurate paperwork and logbooks related to deliveries
- Maintain professional and courteous interaction with customers and colleagues
- Efficiently manage time to meet delivery schedules and deadlines
- Report any issues, faults, or accidents promptly to the client or supervisor
- Valid HGV Class 2 license with no more than 6 penalty points
- CPC qualification card and Digital Tachograph card
- Proven experience as an HGV Class 2 driver, preferably within the driving industry
- Strong knowledge and adherence to driving regulations and health and safety guidelines
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Reliable, punctual, and flexible to meet the demands of the role
- Physical fitness to handle loading and unloading duties
Pay Rate: £13.00 to £13.50 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply exclusively through our website at www.workchain.co.uk. Please complete the online application form to be considered for this temporary HGV Class 2 Driver position in Lichfield. Don't miss out on this opportunity to kickstart or further your career in the driving industry!
Note: Only applications received through workchain.co.uk will be considered for this position. Please refrain from applying via other channels.